Harlan Automotive Website Featured in AutoInc. Magazine
Harlan Automotive was recently featured in November/December 2015 AUTOINC, one of the top automotive industry magazines.
“We are really happy to be recognized by the ASA for our website,” states Kellie Harlan/Mike Harlan, co-owner of Harlan Automotive. “From our photos to our video, the personalization on our website helps us relate to our customers online and really tells our story. The design also makes it easy for our customers to find the information they need easily, especially our phone number and call-to-action to schedule service online.”
Click here for the full article: Site To See
Harlan Automotive, Murray, Ky.
Harlan Automotive prides itself on “state-of-the art service.” It also likes to promote a customer- and family friendly environment. That’s certainly reflected in the photos displayed, including a black-and-white image of a mother teaching her children the alphabet.
• Awesome mobile site, easy to read, clean and not cluttered. Design is responsive.
• Easy to find phone number in upper left-hand corner and Schedule Service button is bold in top banner images.
• My first impression of this site is that the images stand out. A professional-looking site.
• It’s easy to tell what this shop does. The tagline, “Taking Care of the People and the Cars They Drive,” is prominent on the home page. Super easy to read Harlan’s message and understand the company and level of service.
• We would trust this company. The people know their stuff and talk about certifications, with a huge feature on service provided.
• Friendly images for customers and picture of the staff on the home page.
• “RepairPal Certified” is featured on the home page, as are customer reviews and credential logos.
• Harlan’s content on social media – Facebook, Twitter and Google+ – is awesome. Also, the reviews are noteworthy!